Sunday, February 13, 2011

World Record

I think we may hold the world record for the tallest kid in a 5 point harness car seat!

Kegan recently turned 5 and I took him to the doctor for his well check-up.  He weighed 50.8 pounds and was 48.25 inches tall.  I told the doctor that I still had him in the 5 point harness car seat, even though she had recommended, over a year ago,for him to move to a booster seat.  When she stopped laughing, she strongly recommended that I move him to a booster seat, since he is SO BIG! She said that the 5 point harness was probably way too tight on him. 

We left the doctor's office and got him a new booster seat! My baby boy is getting TOO BIG!
Now every single time we get in the car, Parker says, "Mommy I getting big, when I getting a booster?"  And every single time I reply, " When you are FIVE!"

No comments:

Post a Comment