Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Summer Trip Part One

Last Sunday we left for our annual trip to Rockport, to visit my dad (Papa)! The 7 hour drive wasn't too bad (of course I read a book, Kegan and Parker watched movies, so daddy did the hard part.....driving!) We stayed in a hotel to make it more "vacationy". We had a great time! Here are some pictures of our trip! I forgot my camera the day we went on my dad's little fishing boat but a great time was had by ALL!




Kegan and Parker loving the Hotel Bed!

Beach Babies!

Kegan had lots of fun on the boogie board!

Daddy and Kegan Boogie Boarding

Parker giving it a try

Parker was very excited about building a sand castle

Papa and Parker working on the sand castle!


Love this picture too! I love the way Parker has her tiny hand on Daddy's chest!

Kegan and Papa catching a fish!


They had a hard time reeling in the big fish on Kegan's little fishing pole!

I love this picture because it is hard to tell who is more excited about catching the fish, Kyle or Kegan?!



Kegan and Parker wanted to feed the seagulls.  As soon as they showed up, Parker freaked and hid in the car! Kegan loved it (as usual!)


More pictures to come from Part 2... San Antonio!

No comments:

Post a Comment