Monday, August 22, 2011

Kindergarten

Today was Kegan's first day of Kindergarten. All the cliches entered my mind about how fast they grow up and don't blink stuff.  Kyle and I were able to drop him off together!  Kegan was a little nervous so we didn't have time to be sad....we had to put on a brave face for him!  After a little coaxing he put his things in his cubby and sat down at a table with some other boys.  He said he favorite part of the day was recess and he really liked eating lunch in the cafeteria! Looks like we are off to a great academic start! hehe!
 He let me monogram his lunchbox and his backpack. I thought he was going to tell me he was to old for that. But I will do it as long as he will let me!
Kyle is holding his teachers "First Day of School Gift"



 About to go down the Kindergarten Hallway.....So Big!
Mrs. Turner and Kegan

the second line says "scared"
The picture he drew of himself has a smiley face so it must have been a good day!


No comments:

Post a Comment