Monday, September 20, 2010

Potty Princess

I just realized that I have not blogged about Parker being potty trained! She decided she was ready mid-August, right when I was starting back to work for the new school year. Perfect timing!  I really didn't get my hopes up, because as you may remember, Kegan took AN ENTIRE YEAR to be fully potty trained. While he liked the idea of it, when it actually came to going to the bathroom, he preferred his diaper or underwear to the potty. People have always told me, " Girls are easier to potty-train than boys."  I didn't really believe it, but boy were those people RIGHT! Parker was fully potty trained in less than a month!  She still wears pull-ups at bedtime but wears big-girl panties the rest of the day (even to school & at nap time.)  We are so proud of our BIG GIRL!  Below is a picture of her reward for the first time she went poopie on the potty.  She picked out nail polish with glitter in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment