Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Illinois-Day One

We made it! We survived the 12 hour car ride to Aunt SueSue and Uncle Ronnie's house! We left our house at about 7:40am and got there at about 8:10pm.  We stopped 5 times.  1 time for lunch and 4 times for a potty break.  Kegan and Parker watched 5 movies.  I read a book.  Kegan and Parker fell asleep 20 minutes before we reached our destination.  It was a very easy trip (I can say that because I didn't drive.)  NO traffic, No bad weather, Only Minimal crying. Not too bad! I am sure there will be lots of crying on the way home because they are not going to want to leave.

Kegan and Parker had a blast today.  Here some pics I took. (I also had time to edit them! I am so excited because I never have time for that at home!)
 Kegan with "his best buddy" Uncle Ronnie


 
 Uncle Ronnie picking some corn


 Kegan Raking the leaves....You know what that means......



 time to jump in the pile!



 trying out some of the farm equipment



2 comments:

  1. Looks like ya'll are having a blast! Your kids are so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the pics and the editing job! Especially love the pic of Kegan and Uncle Ronnie walking, so precious! I can just imagine the conversation taking place....

    ReplyDelete