Thursday, November 25, 2010

So Thankful!

I am so thankful for so many things....
My Husband
My Kids
My Family
My Friends
My Pets
My Job
My Health
My Home

Last night, while in Illinois, we went out to dinner with Kyle's dad's side of the family.  We were finishing up our dinner and all of the sudden a man collapsed of a heart attack in the middle of the restaurant.  Kyle's cousin is an EMT and started CPR right away.  The paramedics came immediately and worked on him for what seemed like forever.  We later found out the the man did not make it...and he was only 53 years old.   Thinking about this man and his family makes me even more thankful for my family and our health.  I will continue to pray for this man's family as Thanksgiving will now always be a hard time for them.

Here are some more pictures from our trip to Illinois. I am also thankful for my CAMERA!



















No comments:

Post a Comment