Saturday, January 7, 2012

Christmas 2012

This was the first year, since I was pregnant with Kegan, that we didn't travel for Christmas. It was nice to not spend so much time in the car, and have to worry about hiding the kids presents while traveling.  Most of our family came to see us, but we really missed our family, in San Antonio, that we usually get to see on the holidays. Since we had Christmas dinner at our house, I made my first turkey EVER. I used Kidd Kraddick's Brown Bag Turkey recipe. It was delicious!! Again, I didn't do a great job of taking pictures this Christmas, but here is what I have!




This is the only picture I got of celebrating Christmas with Grandad and Kirby :(




Kegan get a Nintendo DS from Santa!

Parker got a bike from Santa!


Christmas Morning with Grandmas!


Aunt Brooke

Trying out the new Skateboard and Bike! It was a bit chilly- like 39 degrees...brrr!




Santa should have gotten Daddy a skateboard too.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment