Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Curly Q

Over Christmas Break, Parker was in a phase where she wanted her hair to be curly, like her friend Aubrie.  Aubrie has super curly hair...Parker has super straight hair.  She talked about it non-stop.  Typical girl...."the grass is always greener!"  I bought some sponge rollers, and told her that she could sleep in them, so her hair would be curly the next day. First of all, I thought she would not want to sleep in them ( I thought they would bother her.) Nope I was wrong! Then, I thought that she wouldn't like the way the curls turned out! Nope, wrong again!  All but two of the roller stayed in while she was sleeping.  The next day she way so excited to see her curly hair. She proudly told everyone she saw, about her rollers and her curly hair!  That night after her bath, she said, "I miss my curls."  I have a feeling we have many nights of sponge rollers in our future! I am not complaining...I LOVE my GIRLY GIRL!




No comments:

Post a Comment