Wednesday, August 29, 2012

trouble!

Anyone want to take a guess at why this lil' girl is in trouble with me? (I say me, because Daddy thinks its funny)
Need a hint... 
oh you need another one? Here is her trashcan
 
You guessed it, Parker CUT HER OWN HAIR! One of my friends said, "at least she knew to clean up after herself." Actually there was lots of paper on top of the hair...cleaning up or hiding the evidence? There is some Barbie hair mixed in there too!
When I asked her why she did it, she said "because I wanted my hair to be like my American Girl Doll."  Good answer Parker!
We will be going to the kids hair cutting place in the morning to see what we can do! At least she wears her hair up 99% of the time, so it can be somewhat camouflaged!
Kyle was surprised she hadn't done it sooner!

No comments:

Post a Comment